Don Imus is my hero!!!!
hahahaha
are you two rednecks lovers or something?
do you honestly not [censored] think its bad to stereotype a whole basketball team and call them racial-based slurs??
you two really are [censored] morons.
get your head outta your ass, theres a whole new world out here.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Don Imus is my hero!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahaha
are you two rednecks lovers or something?
do you honestly not [censored] think its bad to stereotype a whole basketball team and call them racial-based slurs??
you two really are [censored] morons.
get your head outta your ass, theres a whole new world out here.
</div></div>
WOW if nappy headed hoes is a racist as you like to make it out to be. I would rather keep my head in my ass.
GO VOLS
then keep it there, moron.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">then keep it there, moron.
</div></div>
Eat a [censored] sandwich douche bag. You try to make saying nappy headed ho out to be a regular old lynching. Your a idiot. Nappy headed had been used to describe hair for sometime. Ho has nothing to do with race either Mr [censored] bucket.
GO VOLS
when you call a random group of black women, some of which did not have nappy hair, a bunch of nappy headed ho's, its [censored] racist.
no ifs ands or buts, its [censored] racist
and if you cant see that, then you gotta lot of growin up to do.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
So, are you saying he made the distinction of not grouping the white women in there in his remark?!?..cuz if he made that exception, that's the first I've heard of it. Sayin nappy headed or ho either one is not racist.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when you call a random group of black women, some of which did not have nappy hair, a bunch of nappy headed ho's, its [censored] racist.
no ifs ands or buts, its [censored] racist
and if you cant see that, then you gotta lot of growin up to do.
</div></div>
Oh and there was no white women. Only black women on the team? I guess you assume that only black women are good at Basketball? You racist bastard. I guess you got a lot of dead horse beating to do.
GO VOLS
I'm still missing how the term nappy-headed hos is racist. I think people are making too much out of this. No he shouldn't have publicly made the comments but is this really severe enough to cry to the whole nation?
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I was watching msnbc when he said what he did. And he didn't even say it on his show...(clarification) Imus and his sidekick were jabbering after they had already signaled to break to a commercial..he was talking to his foil and said "them there are some nappy headed ho's I'll tell ya"..and his buddy cracked back but you could only hear half of it cuz the commercial had already come on...so, yeah, it is overblown, it's not racist, and it's no reason to lose a job...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks